Native Instruments has announced new Kontrol S-Series MK3 MIDI controller keyboards (S49, S61, and S88), offering seamless hardware and software integration, unique expressive control, and a stunning industrial design.
Kontrol S-Series keyboard controllers are truly best in class, with powerful new features and control capabilities that enable creators to stay in the flow with an intuitive connection to instruments, effects, and DAWs, all with deep navigation on a high-res screen. They are available in three size options: 49 semi-weighted keys, 61 semi-weighted keys, or 88 fully weighted hammer-action keys.
New polyphonic aftertouch functionality allows creators to take expression further with the slightest pressure on individual keys, controlling cutoff, pitch, vibrato, and much more without reaching for an extra encoder or dial. All three models include polyphonic aftertouch on an industry-leading keybed developed in collaboration with renowned Italian manufacturer Fatar.
Kontrol S-Series controllers bring virtual instruments to life and offer a genuinely immersive experience with in-depth control via extensive Kontakt integration and next-generation Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) technology. NKS brings software instruments, effects, loops, and samples into one smooth workflow, creating seamless integration between NI software, all major DAWs, and thousands of partner sounds, instruments, and effects. This effortless integration enables creators to focus on their performance, without being distracted by the need to look at a computer screen.
All three models feature a stunning industrial design with a large glass screen, touch-sensitive anodized aluminum encoders and mod wheels, and redesigned tactile buttons. A highly visual lighting system makes it easy to stay in the creative zone with an intelligent Light Guide that illuminates switches, key zones, scales, and more.
Kontrol S-Series controllers come with a range of software that enables creators to start making music out of the box:
- Komplete 14 Select is the essential production suite, including powerful synths, drums, percussion, studio-grade effects, and a wide range of customizable sounds.
- Komplete Kontrol software unites and organizes instruments, effects, loops, and samples, mapping everything to the keyboard controller.
- Plus: Stradivari Cello, Hypha, Guitar Rig LE, iZotope Elements Suite, and Ableton Live Lite
Top Kontrol S-Series Features:
- Refined industrial design, manufactured to the highest level of quality for the best playing experience
- Full-color glass display for intuitive browsing, tweaking, and mixing
- Industry-leading keybed from Fatar with polyphonic aftertouch as standard
- Metal-touch pitch and modulation wheels with central illumination
- Unparalleled hardware/software integration with direct connection to Kontakt helps you find, adjust, and play sounds quickly and easily
- Seamless integration with all major DAWs lets you control transport and mixing commands directly from the keyboard: record, stop, rewind, mix, edit, and see project channels on the display
- Precision tweaking for all your sounds, pre-mapped to key instrument and effect parameters
- Redesigned Light Guide pinpoints notes with a light above each key
- USB, MIDI, and bus-powered USB-C connectivity plus inputs for four pedals: one sustain, one expression, and two assignable pedals
For more information, visit: Native-Instruments.com