Applied Acoustics Systems announces the official release of Ultra Analog VA-3—an all-new version of its analog synthesizer for Mac OS X and Windows.
Ultra Analog VA-3 is a two-voice two-oscillator-bi-filter-plus-effects analog synthesizer with advanced editing options that achieve a sweet balance between familiarity and flexibility. Ultra Analog VA-3 ships with 1000+ presets taking full advantage of its state-of-the-art analog components.
Here are some of Ultra Analog VA-3’s new features:
- Home view—the Home view presents a distraction free and laid-back browsing and tweaking experience.
- Two-Voice Multitimbral—Two independent timbres—stacked or split—create performance-friendly, texture-full, and spacious sounds.
- Macros—Four performance macros per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every sound features modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect morphing assignments that can be played in real time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
- Browser—The brand-new browser offers an efficient way to home in on the right sounds thanks to the Packs, Sounds, Categories, and Creators views.
- Factory Library—Ultra Analog VA-3’s factory library contains 500 never heard before sounds as well as refined versions of the 800+ Ultra Analog VA-2 presets.
- Ladder Filter—Ultra Analog VA-3’s multi-mode modules now star a brand-new ladder-type filter for that classic low-pass response
“This new version is all about adding new dimensions to the classic analog sound,” says Eric Thibeault, product designer at Applied Acoustics Systems. “Ultra Analog VA-3 is now multitimbral. Combining two independent Ultra Analog synthesis engines opens up a whole new world in terms of content. We’ve also added per-layer macros that allow sound designers to make sound variations an integral part of the design process. A huge effort has been put into the factory library to exploit all these new possibilities. Each and every sounds were fine-tuned to provide a consistent gain-stage, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling MIDI-controlled sound transformation assignments. We’re positive that you’ll enjoy this new version of Ultra Analog.”
The Ultra Analog VA-3 plug-ins run on both Windows and Mac OS X in 64-bit host sequencers that support the VST2, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native, and NKS formats.
Ultra Analog VA-3 is available now at a suggested retail price of US$199. The upgrade for Ultra Analog VA-1 and VA-2 registered users is priced at $79. The upgrade for Ultra Analog Session registered users is priced at $99.
Special Introductory Pricing
Until October 22, 2019, everything Ultra Analog VA-3 is offered at special introductory pricing—as follows:
- Ultra Analog VA-3 plug-in US$149 (50$ off)
- Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS bundle US$299 ($100 off)
- Ultra Analog VA-3 Upgrade for Ultra Analog VA-1 and VA-2 users US$39 (50% off)
- Ultra Analog VA-3 Upgrade for Ultra Analog Session users US$49 (50% off)
- All Ultra Analog VA-3 sound packs US$19 (50% off)
Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS bundles the Ultra Analog VA-3 plug-in and 15 additional sound packs.
For more information, visit: https://www.applied-acoustics.com/ultra-analog-va-3/