Voxengo HarmoniEQ update version 2.4 is now available for download. Voxengo HarmoniEQ, a parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer plug-in for professional music production applications, is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS, and Windows computers.
Version 2.4 update includes the following changes:
- Added AAX support.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added equalizer bands coloration.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- Added "anti-aliasing" spectrum display mode.
- 35% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of our goals when producing this plugin, HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve. HarmoniEQ's control surface workflow implements our best findings in the area of “user-equalizer” interaction. Just drag the filter control points to the right places. You can enable up to 7 parametric filters, with the filter type freely-selectable from peaking, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass and notch filter types.
Another useful element of HarmoniEQ is its control surface's frequency range which goes up to 38 kHz. Such extended range allows you to make smooth “air” boosts easily. While HarmoniEQ is best suited for EQ boosts, its EQ cuts also sound great.
- Harmonically-enhanced equalizer
- Dynamic equalizing
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- 7 parametric filter bands
- Narrow-band sweeping
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Version 2.4 is a free update for existing customers. Voxengo HarmoniEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 69.95.
For more information, visit: https://www.voxengo.com/product/harmonieq/