Announcing Sick Volume 7, a mighty tool chest of creature and human combat voice-over kits, a menacing ensemble of eerie industrial percussion and a fresh supply of atmospheric horror and suspense sound design elements.
There are 6 unique creatures and 5 classic human NPC voice over sound-banks, each covering 38 important gameplay event categories with tons of variations. You'll find screams, deaths, falls, get-hits, growls, attacks, battlecries, taunts, jumps, evil laughs and so much more - all ideally designed for games, films, apps and animation.
The bunker percussion bank includes 27 deep, resonant metal impact percussion articulations, from rusted artillery anchor clangs and steel bulkhead gongs, to hatch hinge creaks and deep blast door booms.
Lastly, we've assembled a huge chorus of creatures to create our “Choir Of The Dead” and 13 distinct creature chromatic sustains. You’ll also find various human and creature horde cacophonies and bonus ambient sound scapes.
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility. The Voices of the Dead Orchestra preset includes all of the library’s percussion, sustaining creature choir articulations, ambiences and environments, in separate independently-controllable GUI tabs. We've also included 25 unique sound-designed custom FX presets to give you tons of creative options.
All of the samples are standard wav files, conveniently named and organized, so they're easy to use in any DAW, plugin, hardware platform or game engine you wish.
AT A GLANCE
- 12 master NKI instrument banks in open Kontakt format
- 25 Sound-Designed FX Presets
- 6 creature combat/horror voice-over kits
- 5 human NPC combat/horror voice-over kits
- Wide variety of 27 metal impact, scrape, slam, and squeak percussion sound sets with responsive dynamics & 8x round-robin.
- Massive creature choir and 13 solo creature chromatic sustains
- Bonus soundscapes and ambiences.
- 8,746 stereo samples
- 5.16 GB Installed
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Unlocked Wav Format
- Flexible & intuitive multi-layer user interface controls.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with 100+ rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
For more information, visit: https://soundiron.com/products/sick-7