Ableton Live 10 is now available at Ableton.com and at local retailers worldwide. The new Live delivers four bold new devices, workflow refinements and a re-designed sound library. Live 10 also brings new functionality and high-res visualizations to Push. Plus, Max technology is now fully integrated into Live 10 Suite for faster, more stable performance. Some of the new features in Live 10 include:
New instruments and effects
• Wavetable is Ableton’s latest synth—immediately playable with a vast sonic palette.
• Echo produces delay sounds from classic textures to soundscapes, wailing feedback and experimental atmospheres.
• Drum Buss is a one-stop workstation for drums, capable of adding subtle character or completely bending and breaking drums.
• Pedal brings the character of analog stomp boxes to Live with separate circuit-level models of overdrive, distortion and fuzz guitar pedals.
• Capture recalls an idea after it has been played and turns it into a MIDI clip with groove and feel intact.
• Multiple MIDI clip editing allows users to see the content of two or more clips in one detail view.
• Groups within groups allow for greater flexibility when mixing and improves Set organization even with lots of tracks and a detailed arrangement.
• A multitude of refinements including improvements to Arrangement View workflows, Browser Collections, I/O renaming, note chasing, and much more.
New library of sound
• Curated Collections capture the musical threads that tie together evolving styles and scenes
• Four all-new Essential Instruments include synths, and multi-sampled electric keys and drums
• Live 10’s Core Library gets a sonic upgrade with richer, more detailed sounds
Improvements to Push
• A new step sequencing layout allows simultaneous note sequencing and real time playing.
• MIDI note view allows navigation and refinement of the notes in a pattern in context directly on the Push display.
• Richer visualization with more feedback of key Live devices including Wavetable, Echo, EQ Eight and Compressor
• Workflow improvements to layouts, building and extending patterns, track arming and more
Max for Live
• Deeper integration with Live 10 Suite means devices now load faster, use less CPU and feel more like Live’s native devices.
• Sonically upgraded Drum Synths, improved modulation and mapping Devices and more
• Multi-channel audio routing means mixing using multi-channel speaker setups is now possible
• Max for Live devices can send and receive SysEx, allowing deeper access to external gear
For more information, visit:
* Amazon: http://amzn.to/2oJfb3N
* Website: ableton.com