Ever since the release of Accordions, this virtual instrument collection has been the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 was recorded chromatically with 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, using the fines studio technology available as well as a Neumann U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Accordions 2 consits of 13 painstakingly sampled Instruments:
- French Musette Accordion: A true french musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound.
- Steirisches Accordion (both hands): The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
- Vibrandoneon: A beautiful hand crafted melodica, 3 registers included.
- Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
- Concert Accordion (both hands): A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Folk Accordion (both hands): A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial numbers ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
- Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs
Additional Accordions: Single Reed Piccolo Accordion, Single Reed Musette Accordion, Single Reed Bassoon Accordion, Double Reed Musette Accordion and Left Hand Bass Accordion.
- Over 8.000 samples
- 13 instruments in total
- 3 kinds of Bellow shake
- Premade rhythms for the left hand
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic Performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- Advanced Kontakt scripting by GŁnter Hirscher
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
For more information, visit: https://www.bestservice.com/accordions_2.html