Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Destructor 1.1, a new version of its comprehensive distortion and amp simulation plug-in.
This new version of the plug-in mainly brings user interface and workflow enhancements, to improve the tone sculpting experience: with the addition of locks for the gate, compressor, pre-filter, destruction module and post filter, it is now possible to prevent preset changes from modifying the settings of selected modules. A general GUI lock option is also available to keep the same layout and user interface settings when switching presets.
Blue Cat's Destructor 1.1 also brings more than 200 new visual styles, in addition to the 1400 existing combinations already available for racks customization. Demo versions in multiple plug-in formats can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com. The update is free for existing customers, available from the same location as the original purchase.
New in Blue Cat's Destructor v1.1:
- Lock each module or the user interface to prevent changes when loading presets.
- Bypass, input and output gain parameters are now independent from presets.
- Added more than 200 new visual styles with vintage knobs.
- New contrast setting for spectrogram display.
- Spectrogram display is not reset anymore when resized.
- Touch screen support improved: enlarged shape dynamics arrows and shape controls.
To get a 10% discount on Blue Cat Audio products, use coupon: DIGIF008
For more information, visit http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_Destructor/