Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0, a complete rewrite of their low latency linear phase EQ plug-ins.
Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase graphic equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback: it processes audio signals without phase distortion, with an unusually short latency (less than 3 milliseconds). Version 5.0 has now a brand new, fully customizable user interface, and includes many new features and enhancements: premium visual feedback with EQ curves, spectrum and spectrogram displays, new EQ shapes, single and dual channels modes, a new presets manager, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, and much more (full list below).
The plug-in is available alone or as part of Blue Cat's Master Pack, a bundle including the company's recommended plug-ins for mastering. A special introduction offer is available to new customers until June 15th: 25% off the plug-in and 15% off the bundle. Customers who recently purchased the software (in the past 3 months) will receive the upgrade for free, and others can upgrade to the new version for a small fee. Other Blue Cat Audio customers can purchase the plug-in with 40% discount.
Demo versions are available for download in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX formats, for both Mac and PC (32 and 64-bit).
What's new in Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0:
- Brand new, fully customizable user interface.
- New "mix" parameter for instant dry/wet control or side chain dynamic equalization.
- New interpolation mode for up to four different EQ shapes.
- Now includes both single and dual channels versions and superseds the three plug-ins previously included in the Blue Cat's Liny EQ Pack bundle.
- Spectrum and spectrogram displays can be frozen to capture spectral snapshots.
- New integrated presets manager.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter (in and out).
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
To get a 10% discount on any Blue Cat Audio products, use this coupon: DIGIF008
For more information, visit the following:
* Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.0
* Blue Cat's Master Pack