Innovative Music Systems are the makers of IntelliScore Ensemble. IntelliScore Ensemble helps you transcribe music by converting multiple-instrument CD audio, WAV, MP3, and WMA files to multi-track MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes played broken down by instrument, chord names, and key. Then you can take those MIDI files and do things that are impossible with audio files such as viewing the notation and changing individual notes and swapping or muting instruments. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
IntelliScore Ensemble Features:
* Helps you figure out the notes chord names and key present in multiple-instrument MP3, WAV, and WMA files and CDs. Unlike "pitch detectors" intelliScore can convert music that contains more than one note at a time.
* View and edit scores and individual tracks once your WAV, MP3, WMA, or CD files are converted into MIDI.
* Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in the included Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer.
* Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer.
* See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, or WMA file.
* Rip CD music convert it to MIDI (.mid) file then play it in your MIDI keyboard.
* Effects such as pitch bend vibrato tremolo and portamento are faithfully recreated on instrument tracks that contain one note at a time.
* Helps remove vocals from most WAV, MP3, WMA, or CD files for karaoke singing.
* Finds the beats in percussion tracks.
In addition to the IntelliScore demo, you can purchase the full version of IntelliScore for 10% off by using this coupon code: digifreq10 and going to: the Innovative Music Systems web site.
Download: IntelliScore Ensemble Audio-to-MIDI Converter (Windows - Demo)
Subscribe Free! to the DigiFreq Pro Audio and Music Technology Newsletter