Crow Preamp emulates the way that tube preamps behave and sound. It will add the typical saturation and warmth of real tubes to your digital tracks.
Crow Preamp Emulator has a very simple interface, with only few parameters to handle:
* Input: This control applies gain to the input signal before itís passed to the tube.
* Drive: This control determines the amount of tube saturation effect applied to your audio.
* Tube selection: Select between two tube types.
* Output: This control determines the output level.
* Power: On/Off switch.
- Processor Pentium III/AMD 400 MHz
- RAM 128 MB
- Free disc space 3 MB of hard disk space
- Operating System Windows 95 to Windows XP
- Host Application Cubase SX/SL, Nuendo (1.5 or higher) or other VST 2.0 compatible host application.
In addition to the free Preamp Emulator, you can get any full Musicrow product for 10% off by using this coupon code: DFQ571
Download at: Musicrow Preamp Emulator Virtual Tube FX (Windows - Free)
Subscribe Free! to the DigiFreq Pro Audio and Music Technology Newsletter