Voxengo is happy to release Crunchessor version 2.10, a multi-purpose audio track compressor plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Version 2.10 update includes the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Bypass switch's state is now saved with the project.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 30% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Crunchessor is a track compressor AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications...
Continue reading: Voxengo Crunchessor 2.10 compressor plugin released in News. - Comments (Reply To Topic)