DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed
SONAR X3 Power! - The Comprehensive Guide
*** Win FREE music recording software and hardware... Click Here! ***
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums
Home | Profile | Register | New Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

New Topics List
 All Forums
 Other Stuff
 Classifieds and Deals
 Arturia Deal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

otto
Platinum Member

2450 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  1:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  [Reply to Topic]  | [Reply w/ Quote]
Just got this.

Now if you watch Musician's Friend - they periodically have up to 15% off one item. So you could get a nice discount on the keyboard, and get all this free software in addition. I've been considering the Laboratory 61 myself. The problem for me is - I have almost all their software - though they have come out with a new Wurlizer emulation I believe - that ought to be nice.

Dear Musician,

Today we are glad to open our Hybrid Madness promotion.

From May 1st to June 30, buy any Arturia Hybrid Instrument and get Free Software Instruments. In other words,

If you buy Spark you will get a FREE V Collection (value $549/499Eur)
If you buy Analog Experience THE PLAYER, you will get 1 FREE Software Instrument (value $229 / 249Eur)
If you buy Analog Experience THE FACTORY, you will get 2 FREE Software Instruments (value $458 / 498Eur)
If you buy Analog Experience THE LABORATORY, you will get 3 FREE Software Instruments (value $687 / 747Eur)
If you buy Analog Experience THE LABORATORY 61, you will get 4 FREE Software Instruments (value $916 / 996Eur)

This is a unique chance to add to your sonic arsenal instruments that every major studio now considers classics. This a unique chance to combine a great deal and a great opportunity to grant your music with the quality instruments it deserves.

Musically yours,

The Arturia team.

Edited by - otto on 04/30/2012 1:15:36 PM
Report to Moderator
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topics List
All Forums
Other Stuff
Classifieds and Deals
Arturia Deal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums © 1999-2014 by Scott R. Garrigus. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed

DigiFreq is for informational purposes only. - Disclosure Statement