DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed
*** Win FREE music recording software and hardware... Click Here! ***
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums
Home | Profile | Register | New Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

New Topics List
 All Forums
 Unofficial Manufacturer Forums
 Cakewalk Music Software
 I'm Baffled!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boogieschultz
Bronze Member

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  02:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  [Reply to Topic]  | [Reply w/ Quote]
Hey you guys! I'm baffled. I had my my new Dxi, MT Power Drum Kit working perfectly, and then it froze up and how I am not able to record anything with it. I hope it's not because we had 32-bit software installed on it when it is actually a 64-bit machine.It is the strangest thin because it was working perfectly but now it doesn't work. What is frozen is the MT-Power Drums kit. I couldn't get the Sean Pandy Drums to produce any sound and the Cherry Snare drums said it had no sounds. If anybody has any ideas as to what could have happened, please get back to me. Jeff

Jeffrey N. Schultz
Report to Moderator

jack c.
Gold Member

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  1:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope it's not because we had 32-bit software
this is not the problem.i have windows 7 and have used 32 bit for years.
ya might have to reinstall sonar but wait for others to respond.

jack c.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

mcintalker
Platinum Member

USA
6226 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  5:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit mcintalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, even though I'm no expert on PCs' nor Windows, I'd say that is not the problem.

I have 32 bit things running on my 64 bit Windows 10 PC's.

Michael

boogieschultz
Bronze Member

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2017 :  9:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey You Guys: I am happy to report that I seem to be able record digital audio guitar parts using a drum part I had created about a week ago in Sessions drummer and so my pc is not totally dead in the water. At some point I would like to figure out how to get Jack's drum dxis but for now it is nice to know that some stuff does work. Anyhow thanks for your continuing moral and tech support. Jeff

Jeffrey N. Schultz
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topics List
All Forums
Unofficial Manufacturer Forums
Cakewalk Music Software
I'm Baffled!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums © 1999-2017 by Scott R. Garrigus. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed

DigiFreq is for informational purposes only. - Disclosure Statement