Today we are absolutely thrilled to introduce the latest product from Sampling-Master Eduardo Tarilonte to you...
With Celtic ERA 2 by Eduardo Tarilonte the doors to the far north are wide open. Discover Celtic culture through sounds which have shaped Ireland's musical landscape for generations.
For Celtic ERA 2 multi-instrumentalist and sampling-expert Eduardo Tarilonte meticulously captured 36 Celtic wind, string, and percussion instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality. Among them you will find catchy flutes, dreamy harps, the famous Uilleann bagpipes, and striking bodhran drums.
A true highlight of this library are four ancient instruments, unheard in any previous sample library: Cranyx, Cornu, Dord and War Horns.
Celtic ERA 2 can be used for a wide range of musical projects and genres. Its spectrum ranges from traditional scoring with authentic sounds, to fantasy games, movie soundtracks, and new age music.
Top Features at a Glance
- 25 GB library with a total of over 25,000 samples
- 36 Celtic Wind, String and Percussion instruments, rich in detail and recorded in pristine quality
- Four additional instruments from the Bronze Age: Cranyx, Cornu, Dord and War Horns
- All instruments consist of extensive multisamples (24 bit/44.1 kHz) with several dynamic levels, various articulations, round-robin, real legato as well as glissando samples
- Recorded using selected Kahayan U47-microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer
- Recorded by outstanding musicians of the Irish music scene
- Including authentic phrases as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes
The sounds of Celtic ERA 2 are completely unique and cannot be found in any other library. The outstanding selection of instruments, the MIDI-patterns and soundscapes provide you with an extensive collection with no sound left to be desired.
For more information, visit: bestservice.com