Reason Studios announced today that Reason 11 is now available via the newly released Reason Studios website and authorized resellers worldwide. Reason’s rack of legendary synths, instruments and effects can now be used in any DAW with the Reason Rack Plugin. Reason 11 also features six new devices, a host of workflow improvements, and a new Reason Suite offering.
“We’re thrilled to release Reason 11 today.” said Mattias Häggström Gerdt, Product Manager. “This release marks a new era for Reason. More musicians can explore the powerful Reason Rack than ever before —as a plugin or a DAW—and I personally can’t wait to hear the music they’ll make.”
Load any of your favorite Reason devices into any DAW with the Reason Rack Plugin (VST/AU*), complete with the free routing and great sounds you’d expect from Reason. Craft and polish your sound with new innovative modulation effects and a trio of devices pulled from Reason’s million-dollar mixing console. Or create music faster than ever in Reason. Edit, draw, crossfade, curve and zoom – building your tracks in no time.
Reason 11 comes in three flavors: Reason Intro, Reason and Reason Suite. Reason Suite is a vast collection of instruments, effects and other music making tools – more than 70 devices in total, including the newly released Scenic Hybrid Instrument along with top-selling Reason Studios devices including Complex-1 Modular Synth, Umpf Club Drums, Umpf Retro Beats, Reason Electric Bass, Reason Drum Kits, Processed Pianos, Layers Wave Edition, Layers, Parsec Spectral Synthesizer, Radical Keys, Polar Dual Pitch Shifter, Rotor Rotary Speaker, PolyStep Sequencer, Quad Note Generator, and Drum Sequencer.
New Reason 11 devices include:
- Quartet Chorus Ensemble: Spice up your sound with four flavors of chorus and ensemble effects. From classic vintage chorus to the unique sound of granular ensemble.
- Sweeper Modulation Effect: Add more color with this high quality, multi-talented phaser, flanger and filter unit with expansive dynamic modulation options.
- Master Bus Compressor: Reason’s trusted ready-for-radio bus compressor can now be applied anywhere in the rack.
- Channel Dynamics: Use the subtle compressor, expander and gate from Reason’s studio-grade mixer anywhere in your signal chain
- Channel EQ: The legendary modeled EQ unit featured in countless platinum recordings is now its own rack device.
- Scenic Hybrid Instrument: A cinematic dream machine of atmospheric sounds, textures and powerful performance controls.
For details, see https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/new