Subscribe Free! to the DigiFreq Pro Audio and Music Technology Newsletter
SYMPHOBIA versions 1.1 and 1.2 added over 1.7 GB of additional content to an already stellar library.
With version 1.3, ProjectSAM brings their new interface, introduced with SYMPHOBIA 2, to SYMPHOBIA. All instruments and articulations have been re-programmed and can now be navigated and performed easier than ever. In addition, the mic position can now be switched from within the instrument interface.
How to update
Log in to your ProjectSAM account and visit the Product Center. There you will find two SYMPHOBIA 1.3 updaters. One for 1.2 users and one for 1.0/1.1 users.
The download version of SYMPHOBIA is now version 1.3.
The DVD version of SYMPHOBIA will be version 1.2 for a while. Updating from version 1.2 to 1.3 is free for all registered users.
SYMPHOBIA is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette: immersive ENSEMBLE MULTI-SAMPLES attained by true ensemble recordings and intense CINEMATIC EFFECTS. All available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations. With SYMPHOBIA, you have at your disposal the most inspiring orchestral tool for scoring film, games and television.
* Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples
* Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring effects
* Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more
* Lots of additional content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
* Two concert hall mic positions, Concert Stage and Close mic, switchable from within the instrument
* Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
* On-screen articulation selection, ADSR, octaver and other controls
* 20 GB library pool in 44.1 kHz 24-bit (uncompressed format)
* 1.1 and 1.2 update and bonus content included (1.7 GB worth!)
* NI Kontakt Player license included
For more information, visit projectsam.com
Additional information: ProjectSAM Symphobia and Symphobia 2 Orchestral Sample Libraries