Free Kjaerhus Audio Classic Phaser Effect Plug-In
The Classic Phaser emulates analog phasers from the 70’s and 80’s. These vintage phasers got their characteristic sound from the analog phase shifting filters used, unlike the delay lines used in most modern digital phasers. To get a deeper and fatter phasing effect, more filter stages were cascaded. The Classic Phaser works just like an analog phaser, and with selectable filter stages from 4 to 12, it can resemble anything from phaser pedals to expensive studio phasers from that time period.
* Analog modelled phaser effects
* 4 to 12 filter stages
* Stereo spread
* Host Synchronization
* Ultra low CPU usage
* Supports sampling rates from 44.1kHz and up
* Full VST automation
1. The phasing effect is most distinct when the mix is set to 1:1.
2. Use feedback to emphasize the phasing effect, but be careful; high amounts of feedback can give very dynamic signal peaks; a limiter can be used to tame these peaks.
3. Use “Spread” on stereo tracks to make the sound wider.
Download at: Kjaerhus Audio Classic Phaser Effect Plug-In (Free)
Subscribe Free! to the DigiFreq Pro Audio and Music Technology Newsletter