DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed
SONAR X3 Power! - The Comprehensive Guide
*** Win FREE music recording software and hardware... Click Here! ***
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums
Home | Profile | Register | New Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

New Topics List
 All Forums
 Unofficial Manufacturer Forums
 Cakewalk Music Software
 Cakewalk Sonar - Can't Export audio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jim
Bronze Member

Canada
106 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2008 :  09:01:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  [Reply to Topic]  | [Reply w/ Quote]
Hay peoples, got a prob that's making me MAD. Last night I went to bounce a mix to a wav file and out of nowhere i get....An Internal error occured while processing the mixdown operation was unseccessful operation aborted. I try'd it again and got, An Internal error occured while processing the mixdown operation was unseccessful ran out of memory. What? I have 4G's of RAM, Win XP SP2 Quad Q6600, 1 TB of internal disc space, and it never happend to me before. So I did the Disc check, their fine. I checked my RAM, it's fine. I don't use the DAW online EVER. I have'int installed a damn thing. I only have 14 tracks of AUDIO, no SS's, And a few Compressors and limiters. The only thing I can think of is that i used a surround bus through the FX bus. But i killed it cuz i read that some time they cause prob's, and I'm sittin here at 5:57 AM with not the faintist idea after resurching and trying over and over all night long, Virus scans for no reason, but I said never be to sure. Nothing. I AM Tired, Confewsed, AND oh what ever you can think of at this point, I'm it. HELP ME PLEASE.

GOD is MUSIC
Report to Moderator

Beagle
Bronze Member

USA
478 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2008 :  12:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Beagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, Jim, just to clarify, are you BOUNCING or are you EXPORTING?

bouncing is done internal to the project - exporting is what you do to mix down to a stereo wave file to be played in WMP or a CD player or something.

I think you're probably on the right track - the first thing I'd do is start removing FX one by one. that probably is a lot of work, but I don't think it's unavoidable. you could take a short cut and delete ALL of them and see if the problem still exists.

Also - are you exporting to a 16bit/44100Hz RIFF WAVE? if you are exporting to some other setting like 96kHz and your project is more than a few minutes long then you might be reaching the 2G wave file limit. internally it shouldn't be a problem for S6 and above (IIRC), but externally wave files can't be larger than 2G. and if you're exporting at something other than 16bit/44100Hz it won't play in a CD player anyway.

Q6600 2.4GHz
4G DDR2 RAM
M-audio Delta 44
Sonar 8 PE
Behringer 2031A's
Mackie CR1604
http://www.beaglesound.com
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

jim
Bronze Member

Canada
106 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2008 :  10:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx for getting back to me beagle. It was 24bit 48hz, and at 14 tracks I belive it was the surround bus, it was the 1st time I have try'd the surround bus. And I had a effect on the bus and it seemed to bleed my QUAD dry, as well as the 4G's of RAM. I'm runnin win XP 32bit so I figured that I wouldint have any prob's, but once I killed the surround bus it was good to go for the most-part.

GOD is MUSIC
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topics List
All Forums
Unofficial Manufacturer Forums
Cakewalk Music Software
Cakewalk Sonar - Can't Export audio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums © 1999-2014 by Scott R. Garrigus. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed

DigiFreq is for informational purposes only. - Disclosure Statement