DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed
*** Win FREE music recording software and hardware... Click Here! ***
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums
Home | Profile | Register | New Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

New Topics List
 All Forums
 General Discussion Forums
 The DigiFreq Lounge
 President's Day Shopping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

otto
Platinum Member

2681 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  1:21:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  [Reply to Topic]  | [Reply w/ Quote]
Ended up buying a Korg KingKorg and a Boss MO-2 effects pedal. I really liked what I heard of the KingKorg on various YouTube videos. I just wanted something that was fairly simple to mess with - just to play for fun. I wish they sold this thing in a module - which they'll probably come out with now that I've bought the keyboard version! The layout of the controls is backwards. The sound shaping controls are on the right and the effects are on the left - idiotic. So you have to cross you arms to adjust things. What the hell were they thinking!!! Also, no aftertouch - WHY??? I'd been resisting buying the thing since it came out. I had a bunch of points accumulated, so the KingKorg ended up only costing me $558.50. So at that price shipped - it was hard to resist. Toss in 15% on the Boss pedal price, and then I $129 in more points. It was just a steal.

Report to Moderator

mcintalker
Platinum Member

USA
5703 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  1:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit mcintalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats!

Where are you buying that you get "points"?

Michael
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

otto
Platinum Member

2681 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  5:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Musician's Friend has a points program now.

mcintalker
Platinum Member

USA
5703 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  6:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit mcintalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, I haven't bought anything from them in a while and forgot they were planning to do that. Cool!

Good luck with the twister aspect of your new synth! LOL

Michael
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topics List
All Forums
General Discussion Forums
The DigiFreq Lounge
President's Day Shopping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums © 1999-2017 by Scott R. Garrigus. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed

DigiFreq is for informational purposes only. - Disclosure Statement