DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed
*** Win FREE music recording software and hardware... Click Here! ***
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums
Home | Profile | Register | New Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

New Topics List
 All Forums
 General Discussion Forums
 DigiFreq Announcements and Blog Comments
 The Mixing Engineer's Handbook, 4th Edition
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

garrigus

USA
14348 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2017 :  2:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit garrigus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  [Reply to Topic]  | [Reply w/ Quote]

There's a reason why Bobby Owsinski's The Mixing Engineer's Handbook has been the go-to text in thousands of university-level recording and media courses around the world for more than a decade. Simply put, no other book on the market delineates the delicate art of mixing into discrete, easily understandable steps, showing musicians, songwriters, audio engineers, and producers exactly how to get great mixes.

Published by BOMG Publishing and topping out at over 300 pages packed with insider tips and tricks, the completely revised and updated The Mixing Engineer's Handbook 4th Edition provides the latest techniques for creating pro-level mixes, even in a home DAW-based studio.

Along with the rich source of information from the previous versions, the latest edition also includes...

Continue reading: Bobby Owsinski Releases The 4th Edition Of His Mixing Engineer's Handbook in News.

This post is from the DigiFreq music technology website... click here for more and win products!

Report to Moderator

mcintalker
Platinum Member

USA
6220 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2017 :  5:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit mcintalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm, I wonder if I can sell my 3rd Edition and move up a notch.

I have several of Bobby Owsinski books and wouldn't mind a few more. Even though I've read them all, I like having them around ....it allows me to "touch base" periodically.

Good stuff!
Michael
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

garrigus

USA
14348 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2017 :  6:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit garrigus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you decide to get it, be sure to use the DigiFreq Amazon link so we can get credit for the sale. It's not much but every little bit helps keep the site alive.

mcintalker
Platinum Member

USA
6220 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  09:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit mcintalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd be happy to do that. I've been FB messaging with a former student who has gotten into recording where I used to live (about 45 miles away), who's now tracking some folks that used to come to my Pentimento Sound studio. We're swapping tales and tracks...

Anyway, I was thinking he might want the book....my 3rd edition.
Michael

garrigus

USA
14348 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  10:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit garrigus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Michael. Yeah, getting back in touch with old acquaintances is one of the best things about being online.

--
Scott R. Garrigus - http://www.garrigus.com
* Cakewalk SONAR Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottGarrigus?sub_confirmation=1
* Author of the Cakewalk Sonar and Sony Sound Forge Power book series: http://garrigus.com/?PowerBooks
* Publisher of the DigiFreq music recording newsletter: http://www.digifreq.com/
* Publisher of the NewTechReview consumer tech newsletter: http://www.newtechreview.com/

mcintalker
Platinum Member

USA
6220 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  11:06:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit mcintalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yep! Finding my lead singer from my high school rock band, who I hadn't seen/talked to for 49 years was a blast. I found my rhythm guitarist, too, but after one phone call, he's not responding at all. Oddly his daughters are! They want to see pics from that era and know about their dad being in a rock n roll band!

Michael
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topics List
All Forums
General Discussion Forums
DigiFreq Announcements and Blog Comments
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums © 1999-2017 by Scott R. Garrigus. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed

DigiFreq is for informational purposes only. - Disclosure Statement