DigiFreq: Home | MusicTechShop | Downloads (Free Music Software) | Videos | Music | Tips | Articles | Newsletter (FREE) | Deals | Gift Shop | Issues | Recommend | News | Reviews | Discuss (Forums) | Contest | RSS Feed
*** Win FREE music recording software and hardware... Click Here! ***
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq
Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums
Home | Profile | Register | New Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Discussion Forums
 DigiFreq Announcements and Blog Comments
 IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering App

* Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
* UserName: (required)
* Password: (required)
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
garrigus Posted - 11/05/2017 : 7:16:17 PM
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering Software

IK Multimedia is proud to announce T-RackS 5, the cutting-edge mixing and mastering system for MacŪ and PC, is available now. T-RackS 5 is the most powerful modular mix and master system ever, offering incredible versatility with 4 all-new processors for a total of 38 high-quality modules including a new completely redesigned, resizable interface in a flexible 16-processor series/parallel chain with an unrivaled audio engine, a complete broadcast-ready professional metering section, as well as an album assembly section with multi-format export.

IK Multimedia has led the way in mixing and mastering software since it created T-RackS in 1999, evolving and expanding the collection while setting an industry standard for some of the world's best sounding plug-ins for professional applications. It's no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS. Now T-RackS 5 has been re-mastered to be more powerful than ever, providing everything necessary to take raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for digital delivery or CD duplication...

Continue reading: IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering Software is Now Available in News.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mcintalker Posted - 11/10/2017 : 3:52:35 PM
I've read some pretty happy reviews and a couple of complainers, who have the real instruments.... so why they got it, escapes me, but I imagine you'll find some good things about it.

I've got the free version, which I think has maybe 50 sounds? I'll check.

Michael
otto Posted - 11/10/2017 : 3:06:01 PM
I was able to buy Syntronik with some of my Custom Shop points - so I went for it. It's probably a lot of duplication with other stuff I have, but I was curious to try it.
mcintalker Posted - 11/09/2017 : 1:22:03 PM
I imagine you could!

That's what I was thinking about in my last response. I can see that I have more of some stuff, mostly software, than I really "need".

There are some hardware items, that I could put to good use and I am "aiming" that way.

All of my T-Racks plugs "improve" with version 5, so I only bought the basic PreOrder for $99. If/when I buy those other plugs, Syntronik and AmpliTube 4 expansions, I know I'd use them. I'm in the habit of "reaching" for them, already.

Michael
otto Posted - 11/09/2017 : 10:11:20 AM
I have a lot of overlap in the stuff I have. I could easily sell 1/2 of my stuff and I'd still have probably the same capability with what is left.
mcintalker Posted - 11/08/2017 : 4:24:22 PM
Glad to hear it!

It does bring to mind an idea I had yesterday, as I realized I had a number of things yet to install, when I did the T-R5.

Anything I get to record/work on/experiment with fascinates me, regardless of what I "own" or have to plugin or play with.

I'm selling some stuff I haven't used and don't expect to, so when I start thinking "what if I need that?", I remind myself there are lots of ways to do something.

Michael
otto Posted - 11/07/2017 : 9:43:19 PM
I hope to record again soon. It will be years. I have so much cool stuff, and a lot of ideas I've been storing up.
mcintalker Posted - 11/07/2017 : 09:22:36 AM
Wow, Otto!

I only have the minimal iZotope stuff at this point and use IK and PSP, the most of my 3rd party stuff.

Though I won a Producers Pack of Nugen's mastering plugs, I haven't used them much at all, but will when I start finalizing some projects.

I'd love to have the iZotope Rx stuff, but have only a perfunctory awareness of their mastering suite.

Michael
otto Posted - 11/06/2017 : 3:30:34 PM
I had bought a number of their stuff over the years, but managed to somehow get in on some incredible promo that was on their Total Max which gave me absolutely everything they had. Factoring in what I'd spend on the various stuff I had already bought muted the deal, but they gave me 1800 Custom Shop points which I've used up about 800 already buying extra things they came out after the Total Max. So I'm up to my neck in their stuff - whether I need it - or whether it is any good or not. I've got the iZotope stuff too in the advanced package, but I don't have their latest upgrades.
garrigus Posted - 11/06/2017 : 12:56:06 PM
That's a pretty long list.

I have iZotope Ozone 8 and Neutron, so not sure I really need T-RackS, but I may check it out anyway. We'll see.
mcintalker Posted - 11/06/2017 : 08:14:17 AM
I had enough Jam Points and so it was only $69.99

With the IK anniversary extra credits and jam points - 15 of each for their 15 year celebration - which will set me up for rounding out some things of theirs on my list. I'm thinking the Fender Collection 2, Fulltone Collection, the Syntronik (which I couldn't jump on at the time of it's Pre-order deal)and then the 3 T-Racks plugs I don't have; Mic Room, Stealth Limiter and X Saturator, at some point.

I like their stuff and expect to be quite pleased with T-Racks 5.

Michael
garrigus Posted - 11/06/2017 : 07:28:34 AM
I don't have it yet, but might get it. Not sure.
mcintalker Posted - 11/05/2017 : 7:51:28 PM
I got in on the PreOrder upgrade, but have yet to install it, after reading about some issues on the CW forum.

It certainly looks cool and I look forward to using the new plugs (4) and seeing what the old ones do in their revamped/updated versions.

Michael

Scott R. Garrigus' DigiFreq - Forums © 1999-2017 by Scott R. Garrigus. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000